Thursday, July 5, 2007

Read Me....





Hello World...
This is Prateek, pursuing IV yr. of computer engg from IPS Indore…well I m defining myself as if I m the only engineer….nevertheless no need to consider ourself small, afterall we are the building blocks of the nation. Back to myself, I belong to a service class family, that’s why I regularly get serviced…lol. I believe that life is very short, and we should never wait for the chance to come, that’s why whenevr I see a babe….I propose her…lol, (Now plz don’t ask about the consequences, I m a saggittarious, that’s why m a flirt….so it’s not at all my fault….lol). Back to myself again… I m a good (bathroom) singer, I believe in work hard n partying harder (although I have done later only….lol). I love to visit new and adventurous places. I m scared of nothing…(except lizards) (size doesn’t matter). I want to have a partener that should be (hot, sexy, bold…..) beautiful, kind hearted, understanding etc…I m a movie freak, never misses a single movie….may be because I was born on Friday…lol. My frenz are very much precious to me, they walk along with me in every aspect of my life. I must say, If u r out of ur home….then the only way to live happily is to live with ur freinds, U won’t need anything, if u r having freinds. I m also having a big circle round here and each of them are eually important to me. Thats all folks…!! I had given u the trailor….If u wanna see the whole movie…(or ready to tolerate me..!!) then….it would be a pleasure for me…

1 comment:

RicochetRabbit said...

hey bro!...dats a gr8 insight uve givn of ureself....obviously i know more.. :)
keep rocking....
miss all d gr8 moments wid u......dubara wapas aanaa be....